Wire Fence is a UK supplier of more than 100 types of metal and plastic mesh, which can be used for fencing, gardening, animal enclosures, animal protection and many other uses. Suitable for domestic and commercial uses.
You can use 'hayleallotments10', just apply it at the checkout for any purchase made and you'll get 10% off from the entire order!
Recent blog posts
- Rememberance Sunday Wreath (25,167)
- Stall at Hayle in Bloom Celebration 3rd June - it is happening now! (24,977)
- Meeting Agenda for 6th May (24,633)
- Presentation of the Best Kept Allotment Cup (24,546)
- Allotmenters dig cake (24,484)
- Can you help? We need someone to run a stall at the Hayle Celebration Day 22nd June (24,349)
- Damage to Allotments (24,314)
- Flower Planting Day Sunday 4th December! (24,283)
- Growing Tips from Ruth Swales at Cornwall Neighbourhoods for Change (23,831)
- Hayle Allotment Society Constitution (23,570)
- Easter Event 14th April 10:30 (23,513)
- Plant Sale for Rose and Cabbage Society Saturday 19th March (23,455)
New Forum Topics
Active Forum Topics
- Community seed swapping website that I've recently launched
- My favorite inedible part of my garden is my rose collection
- Multi-buy savings on seed potatoes plus spring garlic available now - Delfland Nurseries
- Rob Smith, the globe trotting gardener and Winner of BBC2's 'Big Allotment Challenge' is proud to team up with Dobies to bring y
- Farmers Weekly on Twitter: "The first UK crop of sweet potatoes has been grown in Kent
- Ruth Nicholls on Twitter: "Read my blog - Save Our #Allotments!
- Gardening through lockdown? Go online and support our small growers | James Wong
- In worrying times, there is nurture to be found in nature | Allan Jenkins
- Fresh veg hard to come by? Grow microgreens | Alys Fowler
- Topping it off: 'Mulch is like the warm hug you give to the soil'
- If you have to self-isolate… then why not self-propagate, too