I wonder if any of Hayle Allotment Society members would be interested in joining a community seed swapping website that I've recently launched?
The website is www.seedswap.org.uk (link is external) and it's purpose is to facilitate the swapping and exchange of heritage/open pollinated seeds (not hybrids).
It's aim is to promote the practice of seed saving in Great Britain in much the same way as 'face to face' seed swaps do but doing it online instead. The website is, and will continue to be, completely free to use.
Recent blog posts
New Forum Topics
Active Forum Topics
- Community seed swapping website that I've recently launched
- My favorite inedible part of my garden is my rose collection
- Multi-buy savings on seed potatoes plus spring garlic available now - Delfland Nurseries
- Rob Smith, the globe trotting gardener and Winner of BBC2's 'Big Allotment Challenge' is proud to team up with Dobies to bring y
- Farmers Weekly on Twitter: "The first UK crop of sweet potatoes has been grown in Kent
- Ruth Nicholls on Twitter: "Read my blog - Save Our #Allotments!