Hayle Allotment Society AGM will be at 7:30 pm on Sunday 18th March at Phillack Church Hall. The relevant bit of the Constitution is posted below, and we will be deciding on the year's subscription fees and asking for payment for 2012.
I'm hoping to hold a raffle, and I will be bringing a big pile of seeds to swop.
Anything else for the agenda to Simon A please.
1. The Annual General Meeting of the Society shall be held in March upon a date and time to be fixed by the committee for the following purposes:
2. To receive a report, balance sheet and statement for the proceeding year and an estimate of income and expenditure for the current financial year.
3. To elect officers and committee and to appoint the honorary auditor for the ensuing year.
4. To decide on any resolution which may be duly submitted to the meeting.
5. Fourteen days at least before the Annual General Meeting notice of this and the business to be transacted shall be posted around Hayle and on the Society website. Other ordinary meetings will be held as required with as much notice as possible. An Extraordinary General Meeting can be called by half of the current membership.
6. The financial year shall end on the last day of March in each year to which the accounts shall be balanced.
7. Alterations to the Constitution may be made by a resolution passed by at least half of the society members present at a meeting. The chairperson will have an additional deciding vote if the votes are tied.