I wonder if any of Hayle Allotment Society members would be interested in joining a community seed swapping website that I've recently launched?
The website is www.seedswap.org.uk (link is external) and it's purpose is to facilitate the swapping and exchange of heritage/open pollinated seeds (not hybrids).
It's aim is to promote the practice of seed saving in Great Britain in much the same way as 'face to face' seed swaps do but doing it online instead. The website is, and will continue to be, completely free to use.
Recent blog posts
- Welcome (1,784,486)
- Stall success at Memorial Walk Day [pics] (190,985)
- Onion white rot (146,332)
- Bee Hive Location (101,615)
- Blight-Resistant Tomato Varieties for 2014 | GrowingVeg (77,909)
- Mānuka for the bees? (60,840)
- Natalie Bennett on Twitter: "Good news! Landmark legal victory for allotments over redevelopment" (55,166)
- Allotment Opening 1st March 2011 (42,286)
- The Hayle Allotment Society (41,454)
- Allotments are safe with me, says Eric Pickles, after 18,000 sign e-petition | Independent (41,450)
- Blooming Hayle - Allotment Society Stall on Sunday 26th June (36,046)
- Strimmers Available (34,893)