Wire Fence is a UK supplier of more than 100 types of metal and plastic mesh, which can be used for fencing, gardening, animal enclosures, animal protection and many other uses. Suitable for domestic and commercial uses.
You can use 'hayleallotments10', just apply it at the checkout for any purchase made and you'll get 10% off from the entire order!
Recent blog posts
- Awards for Allotments (28,035)
- Easter Egg Hunt (27,276)
- Meeting called for Thursday 19th January 2012 7:30 pm Copperhouse pub (27,202)
- Deadline for entering allotment into Rose and Cabbage Show THIS SATURDAY (27,176)
- Crop Rotation ideas (26,741)
- Hayle in Bloom judging day 14th July - Allotments feature! Please come! (25,928)
- Gates are open deliberately! (25,783)
- Wind (25,692)
- Success for Hayle in Bloom - thanks allotmenters! (25,579)
- Damage by Wind (25,504)
- A page of useful links (25,492)
- 2012 Dates for your Diary (25,246)
New Forum Topics
Active Forum Topics
- Community seed swapping website that I've recently launched
- My favorite inedible part of my garden is my rose collection
- Multi-buy savings on seed potatoes plus spring garlic available now - Delfland Nurseries
- Rob Smith, the globe trotting gardener and Winner of BBC2's 'Big Allotment Challenge' is proud to team up with Dobies to bring y
- Farmers Weekly on Twitter: "The first UK crop of sweet potatoes has been grown in Kent
- Ruth Nicholls on Twitter: "Read my blog - Save Our #Allotments!
- Gardening through lockdown? Go online and support our small growers | James Wong
- In worrying times, there is nurture to be found in nature | Allan Jenkins
- Fresh veg hard to come by? Grow microgreens | Alys Fowler
- Topping it off: 'Mulch is like the warm hug you give to the soil'
- If you have to self-isolate… then why not self-propagate, too