Wire Fence is a UK supplier of more than 100 types of metal and plastic mesh, which can be used for fencing, gardening, animal enclosures, animal protection and many other uses. Suitable for domestic and commercial uses.
You can use 'hayleallotments10', just apply it at the checkout for any purchase made and you'll get 10% off from the entire order!
Recent blog posts
- Welcome (1,829,418)
- Stall success at Memorial Walk Day [pics] (192,062)
- Onion white rot (147,257)
- Bee Hive Location (104,164)
- Blight-Resistant Tomato Varieties for 2014 | GrowingVeg (78,775)
- Mānuka for the bees? (67,673)
- Natalie Bennett on Twitter: "Good news! Landmark legal victory for allotments over redevelopment" (56,109)
- The Hayle Allotment Society (43,571)
- Allotment Opening 1st March 2011 (43,103)
- Allotments are safe with me, says Eric Pickles, after 18,000 sign e-petition | Independent (42,134)
- Blooming Hayle - Allotment Society Stall on Sunday 26th June (37,279)
- Strimmers Available (35,860)
New Forum Topics
Active Forum Topics
- Community seed swapping website that I've recently launched
- My favorite inedible part of my garden is my rose collection
- Multi-buy savings on seed potatoes plus spring garlic available now - Delfland Nurseries
- Rob Smith, the globe trotting gardener and Winner of BBC2's 'Big Allotment Challenge' is proud to team up with Dobies to bring y
- Farmers Weekly on Twitter: "The first UK crop of sweet potatoes has been grown in Kent
- Ruth Nicholls on Twitter: "Read my blog - Save Our #Allotments!
- Gardening through lockdown? Go online and support our small growers | James Wong
- In worrying times, there is nurture to be found in nature | Allan Jenkins
- Fresh veg hard to come by? Grow microgreens | Alys Fowler
- Topping it off: 'Mulch is like the warm hug you give to the soil'
- If you have to self-isolate… then why not self-propagate, too